Water detector (WD)
Water detection in the fuel tanks
Main technical characteristics:
- Level of the water detection in a tank - from 6 mm from tank's bottom (depends from definite application)
- Error of the "Water" signal conditioning is no more than +2.0 mm
- Sensor resistance:
- - 10 MOm in fuel and air;
- - 50 KOm in water.
- MTBF is no less than 500'000 hours
- Automatic testing capability of sensor integrity with communications wires
- It is satisfied the requirements of item 9.4.1b DO-160D and circular AC25-981 in explosion safety
- Peak current through the sensor is no more than 10 mA when any failure.
Application in the aircrafts: