Generic Test System
- Automated and manual monitoring of operation of various onboard electronic devices, including testing of software during the design and acceptance tests.
- Providing of incoming inspection and verification onboard electronic devices in the laboratory during their operation, in the case of removal of these devices from the aircraft in the event of refusal situation.
Main technical characteristics:
Together with standard personal computer it secures:
- Simulation of different analog, discrete and digital (including by ARINC-429) signals, which are input information for on-board electronic units.
- Indication of different analog, discrete and digital (including by ARINC-429) signals, which are output information for on-board electronic units.
- Possibility for automatic testing of different on-board electronic units operation by prior compilation and following automatic running of script files and recording of test results to hard disk of personal computer.
- Possibility for manual monitoring of different on-board electronic units operation in real-time mode.
- In laboratory of JSC "ABRIS" during carrying out of design and acceptable tests of various onboard electronic units
- At aviation enterprises for carrying out of incoming inspection and testing of various onboard electronic units